Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mum, One Tiny Request From Your Daughter



This is from my female friend (Hana) but not my "Tunang"..hehe..but this info so much benefit for our/her parents or anyone who called female, they can apply this information or essence in their life...for their happiness with beloved "bakal suami" or "suami akan datang"..because it is all follow what our Prophet S.A.W taught us (all muslims) and our happiness with blessings of Allah S.W.T.. insyaAllah..aamiin..So, just read the next and finish it and make a guide in our lives..



Dear Mum,


Please, please, please allow me to make my own decision on how my wedding should be. Please understand one thing Mum. A glamorous and merrier wedding ceremony won't provide the lifetime guarantee to the happiness of after-marriage life. Please, please, please Mum. Forget all the "Adat", because we're not suppose to put our belief towards it and left behind the Islamic syariat.

I hope when the time has come, you will let me do what i want to do, and most important is, to allow me make my own decision. Sincerely, your daughter.


thanks you ^_^!...

No comments: